Canada’s Wonderland based in Vaughan, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Material Handler – Merchandise. Canada’s Wonderland is a top notch theme park of 134-hectare at Vaughan. We are known as one of the safest theme parks. We are the country’s largest theme park. With rides, we also have the live shows and special events through spring, summer, fall, and winter including Halloween Haunt and the immersive holiday event WinterFest. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Warehouse Material Handler- Merchandise
Salary: $18.75 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vaughan, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need experience of working in a warehouse environment and working with heavy equipment is an asset
To be determined
- The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- The candidate should be able to take a proactive approach and works with a positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to work in an efficient manner with an emphasis on safety
- The candidate should be able to perform heavy lifting up to 40 lbs.
- The candidate having an experience with a forklift is an asset
- The candidate must be able to successfully complete CW certification
- The candidate having Smart Serve certification is an asset
- The candidate must be able to work in cold environments such as refrigerators and freezers as needed
- The candidate should be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- The candidate should have a valid Ontario Driver’s License (class G/G2). Note: If hired, a driver’s abstract is required
- The candidate should be able to work full time hours beginning in May through Labour Day and on weekends until the end of December
- The candidate should be able to work flexible hours including early shifts (starting at 5am) and late shifts (ending at 8pm) as well as, working on weekends and holidays
- The candidates must provide their own certified safety boots
- The candidate should be able to wear personal protective equipment deemed necessary to perform this job safely (may include gloves, mask and/or face shield, non-slip shoes etc)
- The candidate should be able to plans and executes the delivery of product to all retail locations
- The candidate should be able to picks orders for product deliveries
- The candidate should be able to maintains responsibility for products including product placement, moving and communicating product levels with the goal of ensuring levels meet business demands
- The candidate should be able to ensures proper maintenance and cleaning of warehouse facilities and equipment and creates and maintains a safe work environment
- The candidate should be able to ensure proper maintenance and cleaning of warehouse facilities and equipment
- The candidate should be able to assist Manager with all aspects of the warehouse operation
- The candidate should be able to establishes and builds relationships with warehouse associates, retail management and outside vendors
- The candidate should be able to assist with other duties as assigned
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and commission
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves
Since 1981, Canada’s Wonderland is well-known as the premier destination in Ontario for thrills, family fun, and world-class entertainment. The amusement park features more than 200 attractions including 17 roller coasters, two children’s areas, and Splash Works, the 20-acre water park. In all, it is known as a place with amazing things to do near Toronto with family or friends.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!