Metro Aluminum Products Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. Metro Aluminum Products Ltd. is an entirely Canadian owned company manufacturing and distributing Architectural Aluminum Glazing Systems that utilize Canadian manufactured aluminum extrusions and finishes for more than 30 years. Our commercial products combine strength and performance with the ability to accept most hardware required for either storefronts or complex office buildings. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Metro Aluminum Products Ltd.
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: 07:30 to 16:00
Work Setting: Warehouse, manufacture and retail or wholesale establishment or distribution centre
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Type of Product: Aluminum doors and windows and awnings
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be efficient
- The candidate should be hardworking
- The candidate should be an quick learner
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of dollies and hand trucks, strapping machine and pallet lifters
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods
- The candidate should be able to ship orders
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to weigh materials and goods
- The candidate should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to order picking
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!