Guru Contracting Ltd. DBA Guru Service Group based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Guru Contracting Ltd. DBA Guru Service Group has been committed to providing the absolute best heating, cooling and plumbers in Surrey, Delta and the Lower Mainland. We have been taking care of homes for more than 30 years and are well-known in the community. Our expert team is professional, resourceful and efficient. We are continuously evolving to better serve our every clients. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Guru Contracting Ltd. DBA Guru Service Group
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detai and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have knowledge of welding techniques like Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW), Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), Plasma arc welding (PAW) and Submerged arc welding (SAW)
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Arc welding machine, Gas welding machine and Soldering machine
- The candidate should be able to Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment, Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines, Operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC) and also Operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
- The candidate should be able to Interpret welding process specifications, Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications, Determine weldability of materials and also Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- The candidate should be able to Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal and also Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!