Haul All Equipment Systems based in Lethbridge, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Haul All Equipment Systems is a leading manufacturer of storage, collection, and transfer equipment for waste, recycling, and organics since 1931. We specialize in aesthetic containment; multi-purpose collection vehicles; and rapid cycle transfer systems. We are known for customer-focused innovation, having developed many industry firsts. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Haul All Equipment Systems
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $22.00 to $32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 4115 – 18 Avenue North, Lethbridge, AB, T1H 5G1
Shifts: 06:00 to 14:30
Work setting: Willing to relocate, relocation costs not covered by employer and manufacture
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation is required
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 year to less than 3 years
Type of materials: Steel, iron and heavy metals
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of welding techniques like Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and also Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Gas welding machine
- The candidate should have specialization on structural construction
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment, operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines and also operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes and also examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability and travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, References attesting experience, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!