Skylight Construction services LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. Skylight Construction Limited is a young, dynamic construction company committed to deploying progressive construction methods that ensure innovation and quality are prioritised for the benefits of clients. With our commitment to Quality, Trust & Reliability we gain an edge over our competitors taking them head on. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Skylight Construction services LTD.
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $27.00 to $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in confined spaces, at heights, noisy and dusty area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should work under tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client,
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- The candidate should be able to prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- The candidate should be able to fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware and also maintain, repair, renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!