MINLED SIGNS based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing. MINLED SIGNS is a professional company in the manufacture of various types of business signs. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, retailing, marketing, and franchising. Our staffs are very efficient and are hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MINLED SIGNS
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, 09:15 to 17:15
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer, printing shop and warehouse
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, manually dexter, stand for extended periods and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment and also check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
1) Are you available for a shift or on-call work?
2) Are you available for the advertised start date? Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
3) Are you willing to relocate for this position?
4) Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
5) Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
6) What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!