Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing located in Blue River, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping Attendants.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing was founded by Mike who has a passion for skiing, Company was founded in 1970, and since then it has shared the best ski experience in the industry with our extended family of guests. The best part of our skiing, is we have the best location selected and our facilities. More than this Mike and his team started it all. And the personality he has put into everything we do. Guests, guides, and staff are treated like family. It’s an environment that fosters mutual respect, inspires confidence on the mountain, and creates lasting bonds between guests and the people who bring your heli-skiing trip to life. It’s about more than skiing. That’s the Mike Wiegele way. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this job right away.
Employer Name: Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing
Position: Housekeeping Attendants
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00-21.00 hourly, for 30 to 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Blue River, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Education: To be determined.
Experience: Experience in the same field would be preferred.
License: Valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
- To be determined
- The candidate must be able to frequently bend and kneel, lift a moderate weight, and work on feet for an extended period of time.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively.
- The candidate must be able to speak English.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently.
- The candidate must be willing to work a variety of day and weekend shifts.
- The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision with efficiency, and precision.
- The candidate should be able to flexible work timing, evening and/or early morning shifts.
- The candidate will have to clean guest rooms.
- The candidate will have to replace linen and towels, vacuuming and dusting, replacing guest supplies.
- The candidate will have to clean the bathroom
- The job will be including deep-cleaning projects, and notification to management of any repairs required.
- The candidate will be given subsidized staff accommodation including linen, internet, and Satellite TV for $450-$550 per month
- Family and friends of the candidate will be given discounts for the services provided by us.
- Complimentary recreational opportunities such as hiking, stand up paddleboarding, and mountain biking
- Volunteer opportunities within the community
- Discounted rates at various hotels in Kamloops, Jasper, and Sun Peaks
- 30% off retail items in our boutique
- End of season party
- First opportunities for winter employment with free helicopter skiing and access to Marmot Basin in Jasper.
- Guaranteed adventure!.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing is a Canadian Company dedicated to supplying the finest skiing experience in the world. Guests come from around the world to ski in an area known for its powder skiing. Since 1970, Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing has been committed to the “soul” of skiing. We are also committed to integrating research and training into every aspect of our operation, from safe travel in the mountains to professional service within every department of the resort. If you think of ever experiencing skiing, do try us.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!