Dayenport Family Dairy Inc In based in Owen Sound, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy Herd person in Dairy Farm services. Davenport Family Dairy Inc is located in Owen Sound, ON, Canada and is part of the Specialty Food Stores Industry. Davenport Family Dairy Inc has 10 total employees across all of its locations and generates $3.23 million in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modelled). It is known for its excellent environment for workers. It is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment to work. We are known to take care of our employees, work on various food services related products and supply the same. The candidates who will get selected for the said position will be required to start work as soon as possible.
- Employer Name: Dayenport Family Dairy Inc
- Position: Dairy Herd Person
- No. of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Salary: $16.58 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Owen Sound, ON
- Shifts: Morning, evening, early morning, weekend
- Language: Candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
- Education: Candidates who are applying for this job do not need any qualification such as secondary school certificate or bachelor’s degree, certificate or diploma.
- Experience: The candidates who are applying for this position need 7 months to less than 1 year experience related to the said post. Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details.
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment.
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidates should have some additional skills such as food safety and handling skills.
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health.
- The candidates should be able to perform general farm duties.
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery.
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain equipment.
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs.
- The candidate should be able to know about dairy cattle.
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate should be able to maintain quality control and production records.
- The candidates should be able to coordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- The candidates should be able to develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock related programs.
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop related operations.
- The candidates should be able to ensure farm safety and bio security procedures.
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!