911 Logistics Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long Haul Truck Driver. 911 Logistics Ltd. can be termed as a proud company of cross-border freight shipping and overall freight services in Canada and the U.S. We are known to work with our customers to determine the best transportation solutions whether it’s a simple one pick up and delivery from point A to B or more multiple with many stops in between. We work with trucking companies to ship less than truckloads (LTL) or a Full Truck Load (FTL). We also have the equipment and resources to handle your shipments. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 911 Logistics Ltd.
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $27.25 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 13117 67A Ave. Surrey, BC, V3W 2B9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Various Locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Air Brakes Endorsement, Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Dry bulk, Flatbed, Refrigerated, Tractor-trailer
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract), Drug test, Medical exam
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to sit for long periods
- The candidate should be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- The candidate should be able to load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- The candidate should be able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- The candidate should be able to oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidate should be able to receive and relay information to central dispatch
- The candidate should be able to record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- The candidate should be able to tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The candidate should be able to transport and handle dangerous goods
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial and paid leave benefits
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!