FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON is where business meets pleasure, a timeless classic. Built in 2001, we showcase 177 non-smoking rooms with one king or two queen sized four comfort beds. With over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space, it can accommodate a group of up to 200 guests indoors and 480 guests in the open air courtyard. Located between Hollis Street and Spring Garden Road in the heart of downtown Halifax, we are just one block from the waterfront and within walking distance of Citadel Hill, the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment, STUDENT JOB
Location: 1496 Hollis St, Halifax, NS, B3J 3Z1
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications and full time enrollment
- The candidate should be able to work fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to physically strong
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet and also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also provide basic information on facilities
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!