Ushihome.inc based in Magog, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software development programmer. Ushihome.inc specialize in the manufacture of machined wooden structures. Our product line consists of floors, walls, roof trusses and joists. Our goal has always been to make people’s lives better and to make it easier for them to access strong and durable materials. we are not only proud to offer you a full range of wood framing products, but also to be able to offer you personalized services that can be adapted to your specific needs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ushihome.inc
Position: Software development programmer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 to $35.00 hourly for 40 to 42 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1455 boul. Industriel, Magog, QC, J1X 4P2
Shifts: Day and Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Manufacture
Security and Safety: Criminal record should checked
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have cellular phone
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of HTML, HTML editing software, Internet, Intranet, Linux, Servers and Sublime Text
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The employees get disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insurance and long-term care insurance
- The employees get free parking availability, team building opportunities, parking availability and travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1455 boul. Industriel
J1X 4P2 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 PM
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!