CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
FOSTET MANUFACTURING INC based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist. FOSTET MANUFACTURING INC offers over 60 years of Precision CNC Machining experience and knowledge. As an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, we have established ourselves within the market as an excellent source for prototype components, service parts and production volumes within a large variety of industries. Our dedication to continuous improvement, operational excellence, customer service, timely delivery and most important quality is grounded in our core culture. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: FOSTET MANUFACTURING INC
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 85 hours per 85 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Guelph, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport
Work setting: General manufacturing
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The Candidates should have 3 to less than 5 years’ experience
Measuring tools: The Candidates should be able to operate micrometers, callipers, gauges, and verniers.
Equipment and machinery experience: The Candidates should be able to operate automatic lathes, computer numerical control (CNC) machines, milling machines
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker.
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods, and be willing for overtime if required.
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication and efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidates should be accurate, reliable, flexible, initiative, and be able to work as a team player.
- The candidates should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables, set up and adjust production machineries/tools, fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
- The candidates should be able to document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances, maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
- The candidates should be able to verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers), compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces, verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- The candidates should be able to set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
Health benefits: The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits.
Other benefits: The candidates will get free parking available, and learning/training will be paid by the employ
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!