Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel based in Whistler, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is an independent boutique hotel located in Whistler Village North, steps away from the iconic Olympic plaza since 1997. We provide what you’d expect from one of the best hotels in town, if not all of Canada. We are a pet friendly hotel. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Whistler, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, 08:30 to 16:30
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available, relocation costs not covered by employer and hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets and also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get gratuities
- The employees get other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get on-site housing options and also wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!